Thursday, February 12, 2009

Car drama-rama

Motorkontrollleuchte"aka give the mechanic $400"

Why?

Why, whenever it rains it pours?

My car got rear ended and essentially destroyed. Fine. The asshole runs off but conveniently leaves his license plate. Awesome. But for some unexplainable reason, my insurance and his insurance can seem to play nice and I still have yet to receive my deductible back. Sweet. So I buy a new used car and it's been great, except last night, Day 5 of ownership, the check engine light comes on and now I've got to pay for a diagnostic. Groovy. And to top off my crap cake, I got my medical bills from the accident yesterday and I own the gross nation product of a small third world country. Fan-freaking-tastic.

I'm getting the sage out PRONTO and giving my car a spiritual karmic overhaul. Maybe a bit of chanting. Or some ritual dancing.

*UPDATE*
Make that $600. Had to replace the temperature gauge and a few other things. Thank you certified used....
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: