Thursday, February 19, 2009

Up and running

For most, starting a new business is a real bitch.

I have found my experience thus far quite enjoyable.

I am up and running my jewelry business through Etsy.com, which by the way is an amazing website. I can get myself a one of a kind piece and feel good about supporting an undiscovered artist.

When I sat on those long, boring flights, I would find myself doodling, inadvertently designing jewelry. So over the last few months I have been working on my line and now it's open to the public. I simply loaded photos up, wrote out descriptions and there it was, up and running. Etsy doesn't take a huge cut like ebay does and the community is much more supportive.

Got any handmade wonders at your house? Sign up and go for it on Etsy. I love it and you will too.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: