Thursday, April 30, 2009

The thing that won't die

I'm ready to throw something across the room.

Anything. Especially if it will make a satisfying noise when it breaks.

It's been over 3 months since the asshole murdered my car and over 1 month since the other asshole hurt my new car and I have yet to see a freaking penny from either aforementioned asshole.

I called the DA about the hit and run and he said that he did plead guilty (the lucky bastard

Just Another Asshole LP cover

stuck a deal for just community service) and now there will be a hearing about compensation that I must attend. Great. So I miss another day of work. Love that. Then he has to agree on compensation and if he gets all uppity and thinks my medical bills are too much, then we go to trial. Cross your fingers.

Then I called my insurance to ask about my other accident, about my new car. They have seemed to forgot about me. They apparently called the red neck's insurance THREE WHOLE TIMES but they have yet to call back. So into subjugation it goes. Well I'm glad they've been so on top of things. Must have been stressful to leave a message with the red neck's insurance less than once a week for the past month.

So I'm sitting here, minus a thousand dollars just in deductible fees, and no one seems to be able to help me get back what's mine. So I guess it's gonna be me.

Excuse me, I have to go get some law books, hire a new, nut-cracking lawyer and give some fair warning to my insurance company, who I will be dropping due to their lack of service and skill.

And maybe I'll buy a flame thrower. Just in case none of that stuff works.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: