Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Guacamole bitches!!

I don't cook.

SAN PASQUAL, CA - OCTOBER 30:  An avocado that...I can make Raman and operated a microwave and that about covers all I can do. But that's all changed. Last night... I made... guacamole!!

I know! It was amazing.

Here is my recipe, still a work in progress, but I'm so proud I had to share.

a small handful of cilantro
3-4 cloves of garlic
1-2 tomatoes
2 scallions
2 large ripe avacados
1 chili (you pick which kind is best for you)
a pinch of kosher salt
a dash of lime


The chef/owner brought over the avocados and t...As you can see, I don't really do the whole exact measurement thing, which is why this is a great recipe! And the directions are easy! Chop the crap out of all the ingredients, minus the avocado (and if you like chunky tomato like me, don't mince those tomatoes either). Then mush the avocado to your liking. (I like mine a bit chunky so i cube it in it's 'shell' then scoop it out with a spoon then lightly mush) Add tomatoes, salt, lime and taste. If it needs more of something, add it! Make it yours!

I am so proud of me. You can do it too! If you like guacamole, give it a try and let me know how you do! Good luck my dahlings!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Christina said...

You cooked! And wrote a recipe! Do you know how long it took me to actually write out my first recipe? Years and years, and I only did it then because I had to school.

I'm so proud of you!