Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Here and gone

when bokeh and alcohol mixSo maybe I didn't handle things the best way.

There were angry text messages, yelling, and finally, I gave up. I didn't want to argue anymore. I slammed the door and walked away.

In every relationship that ends there is something to be learned. It's not a failure, but a learning experience. Then why do I feel like it was something I did? It takes two to tango (lordy loo I hate that expression) but I can't seem to shake these bad feelings.

I'm putting him back on a plane today. He was here less than 24 hours. I will try to pay for his 'wasted flight' but he won't take it. Oh that is going to be one awkward drive to the airport.

G-d, I ask for both of us to make it through this day with the least amount of pain. I still care for him and don't wish him harm. Keep an eye on him for me, will you?

No comments: