Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Don't forget "maddening"...

On the other side of the sea...Heart breaking, expensive and frustrating are the words I must use.

I will be shipping the first of a dozen boxes to The Chief today.

He gave me a list of his things, including things that belonged to us. It's just money but it hurts that he requests them like they had no meaning to our relationship.

He sent me a list and wants to know what's in all the boxes and when he will be getting them. I try to be calm and polite but there is only so much a girl can take.

I so badly want this over with. I want to ship it all out yesterday. I think perhaps I will leave early and take them all to the post office today. I can't have the boxes sitting there looking at me anymore.


I'm sorry for this post; it's boring and selfish but I had to get it off my chest. Thanks.

No comments: