Monday, March 16, 2009

Sleeve Facing

I love this.

It's hilarious and fun and I just learned about it a few days ago.

Sleeve facing is when you take an album cover and match it to your own dimension then snap a photo. It's ridiculous and amazing and I love it. Most of them are pretty damn good too. They put some effort into getting the props and clothing right. Gotta love the dedicated geek.

I love it when the internets comes up with something funny, innocent and totally harmless. It's a rarity. Usually it's someone getting hurt, being humiliated or some kind of sick humor. (Don't get me wrong, I love that stuff too...)

So I leave you with some of my favorite for you to enjoy. For more strangeness, check out sleeveface.com which is the hub for all who love this full contact sport.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: