Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm going to hell...

I think it was Mel Brooks who said "When a man dies, it's not funny. When a man dies by falling down a manhole, that's hilarious."

Death is part of life and sometimes, you just have to laugh.

So for your pleasure and to secure my place in hell, I give you...

Extracts from the 'guest book' at Queen Elizabeth's (the Queen Mum) funeral

The Queen at the World's Fair, New York City, ...



"Whichever way you look at it, it just is not as exciting as Diana".
G.Williams, West Midlands.

"No matter how she felt, no matter the situation, she always wore a smile.
Just like a retard"
G. Hollins, East Sussex.

"It is such a loss, God has shit on our heads".
K. O'Neil, Inverness.

"Her death should act as a warning to others who think it is cool to experiment with drugs".
E. Franks, Cheshire.

"How refreshing to be able to mourn the death of a member of the Royal family without being accused of being homosexual".
J. Fletcher, High Wycombe.

And my personal favorite!
"She was a trooper and she never gave up. I remember one time she was visiting a school and I asked her if she would like to make a visit to the cloakroom before she left. 'No' she replied, 'I didn't give in to the Nazis and I won't give in to the bladder'.
That's how she was, a fighter, who refused to be beaten by anything.
She pissed herself later though,it was sickening".
B. Forrester, North Yorkshire.

Those Brits are just funny.
RIP Elizabeth. You were a tough old bird and you always had fabulous hats. Bravo!

The quotes were taken directly from www.findadeath.com. Not for the faint of heart at some times but always interesting and I just love Scott Michaels. Keep up the good work love!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: